We are always on the lookout for talented Intelligence Analysts and Trainers to join our team. Career opportunities are either UK based or overseas and part of some exciting permanent or fixed term projects. We use a range of leading tools and software, collaborate with other disciplines, and make a real difference in what we do.
Here are the sorts of things we look for:
- Have proven experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis – or believe you are confident to do this
- Be a British Citizen and have either SC or DV vetting and be willing to undergo security vetting if required
- Be a natural and competent user of IT (MS Office, particularly Excel), and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly – can “pick up tech and run with it” and explore new ways of working
- Understand OSINT tools and techniques or have exposure to social media domains
- Thrive in a training environment whether this is delivering in a classroom or online
- Be willing to travel but equally happy to work from home if necessary
If you think you tick the above boxes (or most of them!), we would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com, highlighting the sorts of roles/opportunities that you are interested in. A member of the team will then contact you to discuss things further.
Thank you so much for showing an initial interest in joining our brilliant team.