We are always looking for the best people. This role offers a very competitive salary plus benefits.
Reporting to the UK Lead FSR, the FSR will be responsible for providing first line support to clients using the Palantir Gotham intelligence analysis platform. The FSR will provide training on the platform, advice and guidance for the end user, first-line technical support and data management functions.
The role is centrally located and may involve some travel.
The applicant must:
- Be a British Citizen
- Have experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis or be technically competent in this area
- Be willing to work in non-permissive environments
- Have Developed Vetting
- Be a natural and competent user of IT (MS Office, particularly Excel), and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly.
Ideally the applicant will:
- Have a BA/BSc degree or equivalent
- Have experience using at least one intelligence management platform or GIS tool.
- Have previous experience of teaching / instructing either IT skills or intelligence tradecraft.
Providing support to the end users of the Palantir Analysis Platform. Such support will include:
- Providing first-line technical support in order to maintain the smooth running of the Palantir platform in a working environment, and increase system capabilities as required.
- Assisting the client in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
- Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities of the Palantir platform.
- Training users in classroom lessons and as one-to-one tuition.
- Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements, both at Palantir and IMSL
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE
- Whilst previous operational exposure to the Palantir platform would be advantageous, a complete training package would be provided for the successful applicant, negating the need for previous analytical experience on this platform.
- Ability to communicate technical material to a diverse range of clients, some of whom may struggle with technology.
- Ability to perform well and retain a sense of humour in austere environments with an high operational tempo.
- Independent and resourceful enough to operate in deployed locations without supervision and with the potential for only intermittent communication rearward.