IMSL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information: Name; Contact information including email address; Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; Personal data from supplied CVs; Course Application data; Other information relevant to customer surveys (and/or offers).
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to both understand your needs and provide you with a better service and process applications. In particular it may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping Information to improve our products and services;
- Periodically, to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- To customise the website according to your interests; and
- To consider applicants in response to job applications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us;
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so;
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen;
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us c/o Laura Bailey, IMSL, Box House Estate, Bath Road, Box, Bath, SN13 8AA or email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly rectify any information found to be incorrect.